BlueAlly and HPE Storage
Simplify data management and accelerate your data-first modernizationDownload the Datasheet
Reduce Data Storage Complexity. Enhance Your Competitive Edge.
Simplify Data Storage to Leverage Leading-Edge Technologies
Becoming data-first is essential for modern organizations eager to harness cutting-edge technologies, accelerate innovation, and stay ahead of the competition. With data transformation, however, companies risk introducing data storage complexity, costs, and security and compliance challenges.
Discover how BlueAlly, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Solution Provider, delivers data transformation confidence across hybrid cloud environments with HPE data storage solutions, powered by 4th Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
The storage status quo can't keep up with modern, data-centric technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), data analytics software, and Internet of Things (IoT). Listen to the podcast to learn how BlueAlly seamlessly delivers HPE storage solutions, powered by 4th Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, to help organizations:
- Accelerate data modernization and harness cutting-edge technologies
- Scale storage capacity and performance across the hybrid cloud without disruption
- Reduce firefighting and shift focus to business-driving innovations
AI, data analytics, IoT, and other leading-edge technologies help drive innovation — and can rapidly increase data storage complexity, data volumes, and risk across hybrid cloud environments. Watch the video to learn how BlueAlly leverages HPE storage solutions, powered by 4th Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, to:
- Reduce data management complexity and accelerate modernization
- Simplify data protection and protect workloads across the hybrid cloud
- Increase data availability and application performance
Explore HPE Storage
Store, manage, and protect your data—without the complexity
Data is the life force of your organization. To accelerate data-first modernization goals, your business needs to harness and manage an unprecedented amount of data. At the same time, you need to address new data threats and find ways to advance data management capabilities across hybrid cloud. This is what makes simplifying data management so critical to today’s modern data-first businesses.
Make a plan to move ahead faster
The increasing adoption of hybrid cloud—not to mention changing workload demands—sets up key areas where you need to evolve and simplify the complexity of data across its lifecycle. Your business needs a new approach to help you:
- Move beyond siloed data architectures that add complexity and cost
- Address unpredictable data growth and meet new workload demands
- Store, manage, and protect data across hybrid cloud through an intuitive, unified platform
Change the game with an intuitive cloud experience
An intuitive cloud experience for all your workloads—across hybrid cloud—can be a game changer for your transformation goals. According to a study from ESG commissioned by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, 91% of IT leaders agree that mature cloud operations on-premises is the single most important step to eliminating complexity.1 Simple data management plus self-service agility for line-of-business owners and application admins is key to this experience.
Open new opportunities with a cloud experience everywhere
Being a data-first business means you have more opportunities to bring the agility and flexibility of cloud operations to all workloads and datastores, wherever they reside. So, you can drive transformation that spans from IT operator to service provider as you align storage with business demands. You’ll have more time to focus on accelerating outcomes and less on managing infrastructure. HPE Storage is here to help you achieve these goals and accelerate your business.
Be a data-first leader with HPE Storage
HPE Storage and data management can help you open up new opportunities in three different ways.
Transform with flexible, intuitive enterprise storage
With HPE Storage, you can start by helping eliminate the things that slow you down—storage silos, scale-out limitations, app disruptions, and management complexity—and then move on to:
- Simplify mission-critical storage with a single platform and management experience—Increase agility and lower TCO for multiple workloads and use cases, from departmental to large-scale enterprise deployments, with 100% data availability guaranteed for mission-critical apps.2
- Boost agility with an AI-driven cloud experience everywhere—Deploy new apps and services quickly and easily with mission-critical storage designed for a hybrid cloud world.
Modernize data protection across hybrid cloud
As you embrace the cloud experience everywhere, you need to keep pace with today’s changing hybrid cloud environments. Modern data protection solutions are essential. They work to help you simplify operations, meet demanding SLAs, neutralize threats, and reduce costs. This way, you can quickly back up and recover data and help maximize the value of that data.
HPE Data Services give you the flexibility to modernize data protection—from rapid recovery to ransomware protection to long-term data retention. With HPE, you can secure data against ransomware, recover from any disruption, and protect workloads effortlessly across cloud environments. Whether on-premises or in the public cloud, operational simplicity is baked in, so you can meet every SLA at the right cost. End-to-end hybrid cloud data protection means you can protect your business against data loss and recover faster from ransomware attacks.
Power edge to cloud with no-compromise HCI
It’s the most-often-heard IT mantra—Streamline operations. Unlock agility. Do more with less. Traditional hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is one way to simplify deployment, management, and infrastructure upgrades. But this approach comes with compromises at scale that include wasted resources, overprovisioning, poor performance, and business risk. All-in-one appliances also bring compromises around higher costs, lack of built-in data protection, and poor data efficiency across multiple sites.
HPE Storage products and data management services can help you get the hyperconverged experience minus the compromises as you:
- Build a self-service cloud on demand wherever you need it—Streamline IT operations with intelligent HCI and simplify hybrid cloud protection and virtual machine (VM) mobility with cloud-based management and self-service agility
- Help maximize infrastructure efficiency and cost savings with disaggregated scale-out storage—Configure a system that scales to meet the specific capacity and performance requirements of your current workloads and nondisruptively upgrades resources as needed
Accelerate your transformation with HPE
HPE Storage delivers:
- One unified cloud experience for simpler storage and data management everywhere
- One universal architecture for block and file offers better economics and greater flexibility
- One integrated experience for data protection across hybrid cloud
- One portfolio for all infrastructure, powered by global AIOps
Advance as a data-first business and simplify data management
As the cornerstones of our HPE Storage portfolio, HPE Alletra and HPE GreenLake for storage deliver a cloud operational experience that empowers you to reduce risk, unleash agility, and innovate faster.
While every business is at a different transformation stage, we’re poised to help you transform faster and protect your data along the way. Learn how we can power your enterprise from cloud to edge, recover from a ransomware attack, and unlock the value of your data.
BlueAlly is a national IT provider and a source of leading-edge technology products and services. We are committed to building long-term trust relationship by delivering outstanding IT solutions, world-class products and services, and round-the-clock support to our clients and partners.
1 ESG Data Management Maturity Study of 750 IT Decision Makers, commissioned by HPE, November 2021 as summarized in this eBook
2 “HPE Storage substantiation,” HPE, 2022